The Beaux Arts Ball will cross many different creative fields, so we’re forming a Panel representing those diverse sectors. It will include both established and emerging figures from their respective fields.
This Panel will select the Living Works of Art, as well as voting the winner at the Grand Procession at the Beaux Arts Ball.
Our illustrious Panel includes:
- The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi (Patron of the Ball)
- Dr Stefano Carboni, Director of the Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Mariella Harvey-Hanrahan, Fashion Director, Perth Fashion Festival
- Ivan Cavallari, Artistic Director of West Australian Ballet
- Maria Sioulas, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager of West Australian Opera
- Tom Muller, Artist
- Tina Wilson, Director of ARTrinsic, Black Swan Portrait Prize
- Otilee, Stylist
The Beaux Arts Ball team includes:
- Artistic Directors/ General Managers - Kat Black and Jasper Cook – VJzoo
- Sponsorships – Marcela Aguirre, Think Quick Marketing
- Musical Director – Graham Wood, Director of Music at WAAPA and co-owner of the Ellington Jazz Club
- Marketing – Grant Capriotti, Managing Director, Muse Bureau
- Production Manager – Brendan Coleman, Artistic Director of the Fremantle Street Arts Festival and co-founder of Bizircus
- Sound – Rik van der Velde from The Fly By Night Club.
- Volunteer Co-ordinator – Therese Mavros.
We’re hoping our panelists will also take up the challenge to be Living Works of Art themselves – although of course they wouldn’t be included as entries in the judging